Grand Social Rate
Rates vary throughout the season.
Once you are here, the possibilities are endless. Plan a round of golf on The Jewel, our 18-hole course with incredible views of the Straits of Mackinac and the Mackinac Bridge. Rent a bike and take a trip around the perimeter of historic Mackinac Island, go for a horse-drawn carriage tour — or stay back and play lawn games in the Tea Garden, and relax in a rocking chair on the world’s longest porch
Regardless of the time of year you visit, there are always plenty of things to do and beautiful scenery to make your trip unforgettable.
Dates of Availability:
Available throughout the season.
- Breakfast and dinner daily (children 5 and under eat free)
- All resort amenities
- Access to our newly renovated Esther Williams Swimming Pool and pool house
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This Grand Hotel Mackinac Island deal is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>