Get away to get together, and stay at the grandest accommodations of all. Masco Cottage provides the picture-perfect setting for those who want the atmosphere of a summer cottage on Mackinac Island, combined with all the amenities of a luxury resort.
Featuring a private walkway and wrap-around deck, the four-bedroom cottage is beautifully decorated in bright and vibrant hues. Downstairs, there are two bedrooms with private bathrooms, a full kitchen with a fully stocked refrigerator, and a living and dining room area. Upstairs are two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a media parlor. Relax outdoors with a soak in your private hot tub, and take in views of the Straits of Mackinac, The Jewel Golf Course, downtown Mackinac Island, and the governor’s summer residence.
Something different, something unforgettable: The Masco Cottage at Grand Hotel.
Please note: Masco Cottage is not available online.
Call Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-33GRAND for availability.
Guest Amenities for the Masco Cottage include:
- When staying multiple nights, you have the option to have a memorable multi-course dinner created specifically for you by our Executive Chef, and served by a Grand Hotel waiter and bartender
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres presented fresh each day in the Cottage before dinner
- Fully stocked refrigerator and bar
- Wii gaming system
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Special discounts on ferry boat tickets
- Guests staying for one month in the Masco Cottage will receive complimentary charter air service from an agreed-upon domestic location to Mackinac Island
Please note: Rates for additional persons will be charged at our regular additional per person rate. All rates are based on our Full American Plan (FAP), which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily in our Main Dining Room. Rates for additional persons will be charged at our regular additional per person rate.
Masco Cottage is only available by calling Grand Hotel Reservations.
Please call 1-800-33GRAND for availability.