Masco Cottage: Grandest Accommodations of All
The four-bedroom Masco Cottage provides an intimate, spacious setting for families, couples or small groups who want the atmosphere of a summer cottage on Mackinac Island with all the amenities of a luxury resort. The Cottage is connected to the east end of Grand Hotel by a private walkway and is beautifully decorated in summer hues by Carleton Varney. Downstairs, the suite features two bedrooms with private bathrooms, a kitchen, living and dining room area. Upstairs are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a media parlor. Outside, enjoy a private hot tub.
Amenities for Guests in the Masco Cottage Include:
- When staying multiple nights, the option to have dinner served in the Cottage featuring a menu created specifically for you by our personal chef
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the Cottage before dinner
- Nightly turndown
- Fully stocked refrigerator and bar
- Wii gaming system
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Special discounts on ferry boat tickets
- Charter air service discount
- Round-trip flight included with month-long Masco Cottage rental
All Season Rate
(up to eight persons*)
All social rates are based on our Full American Plan (FAP) which includes a full breakfast, Grand Luncheon Buffet and dinner daily in our Main Dining Room.
*Rates for additional persons will be charged at our regular additional per person rates.
Children 9 and under stay free at Grand Hotel.
Ages 10-17: $65.00 per night
Ages 18 and over: $149.00 per night
Children’s rates include the same meal plan as accompanying adult.
Afternoon and dinner children’s programs are available daily and are complimentary for guests staying on the Modified American Plan. Click here to learn more.
- 19.5% added hotel charge on the above rates
- 2% Mackinac Island assessment on the above rates
- 6% Michigan state sales tax is added to all rates, including the added hotel charge
- $8.50 per person for the round trip-transfer of luggage from the Mackinac Island ferry docks to Grand Hotel when you arrive and back again upon check-out
Tipping is neither expected nor permitted within Grand Hotel except at Astor’s Salon & Spa. Tipping is expected at the following off-site locations: Woods Restaurant, The Jockey Club at the Grand Stand, Fort Mackinac Tea Room, The Gate House, Pool Grill and Sushi Grand.
Visiting for the day? An admissions pass is required for non-hotel guests:
- $10.00 per adult
- $5.00 for children ages 5-9
- Children 4 and under are complimentary
Please know that that the cost of adult and children admissions are redeemable for the Grand Luncheon Buffet.
Taxi/carriage transportation on Mackinac Island is not included in the above rates. Many organizations conduct business meetings at Grand Hotel, so it is possible a group will also be guests in the hotel during your visit. For deposit and cancellation policies click here.
For the hotel dress guide please click here.