Careers at Grand Hotel
Located on Northern Michigan’s Mackinac Island, with sweeping views of the Straits of Mackinac, Grand Hotel offers a beautiful work environment. As a National Historic Landmark, we have always embraced our rich history and ambiance; however, it is our employees’ exceptional service and hospitality that makes Grand Hotel an unforgettable experience.
Grand Hotel is part of Davidson Hospitality Group— one of the most successful hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Grand Hotel a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers.
If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Our employees receive many GRAND benefits:
- Transportation reimbursment (terms and conditions apply)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance (first of the month after 60 days of employment)
- Paid sick time (after 90 days of employment)
- Housing with complimentary wi-fi
- Meal plan options with a cafeteria on-site
- A discount at the hotel’s retail shops and restaurants
- Friends and family can take advantage of a discounted rate on select nights during the season!
Click here to view the Grand Hotel open positions for permanent and seasonal jobs that are available in our hotel and restaurants.
Grand Hotel is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.