We at the Grand Hotel value the privacy of our web site visitors. We hope that the following statement will help you understand how Grand Hotel collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide us on our web site, and the information we gather through our website and third party website advertisements (collectively, the “Website”). If you do not agree with the policies and practices set forth below, please do not use our Website. By using our Website, you acknowledge that you are familiar with our policies and the terms set forth herein and accept them as they stand at the time of use.
2. On some of our web pages, you will be asked for personal information in order to purchase goods, to sign up to receive e-mail messages, or for promotions that we may offer from time to time. We will use this information to provide the requested services and to communicate with you about those services. For example, if you decide to sign up for our e-mail subscriber list, you may get an e-mail confirming that you have been added to our list, and we will use your contact information occasionally to send you an e-mail that, among other things, may inform you of special rates that we may be offering. If you do not want to receive these messages from Grand Hotel, please do not provide us with any information. If you provide your contact information but later decide you do not wish to receive emails, you will have the option to unsubscribe.
3. As a general rule, Grand Hotel will not sell, rent or loan your information to others for advertising or similar purposes. Grand Hotel will only disclose the information as needed to provide requested services. For example, if you purchase goods through this web site, we will have to provide your credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise. Grand Hotel may also disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity, to enforce its contracts or property rights, or when otherwise required by law. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with the sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates. If we hire any third-parties to perform services relating to the way the web site functions, we will require them to protect your personal information in the same way that we do.
4. Social Media Information. Below is a list of Grand Hotel’s official social media channels.
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/GrandHotel)
- Twitter (@GrandHotelMI)
- Instagram (@GrandHotelMichigan) and (@GrandHotelWeddings)
- Pinterest (GrandHotelMI)
- YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliefbb_uDL5aOL0WdNpHTQ)
Feel free to use these channels when tagging Grand Hotel or any of its off-site restaurants online. If you would like to use a hashtag in your posts, we recommend choosing from the ones provided below. Thank you for including Grand Hotel’s social media channels in your story.
If you would like to tag Grand Hotel’s location in your Facebook or Instagram posts, please use this location: 286 Grand Ave. Mackinac Island, MI 49757
By posting content on social media sites, you may be granting rights to use that content to third parties, including Grand Hotel. Grand Hotel’s use of any content posted by you on social media channels will be in accordance with the rights granted by you and by the social media site pursuant to applicable terms and applicable law. If you post content tagged with our location, tagged with any of the four hashtags above, or if you affirmatively share content with Grand Hotel (collectively, the “Content”), you thereby grant Grand Hotel a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to copy, reproduce, display and make derivative works of the Content.
5. Copyrights. The photographs, videos, graphics, artwork, webpages, images, and writings on Grand Hotel’s website are property of Grand Hotel and may not be reproduced or used without permission from Grand Hotel. Grand Hotel may enforce its rights under copyright law against infringers.
If you have a media request please visit our media library where high-resolution images and logos are available for download. If you need images to promote your group event let us provide images that specifically meet your needs. Email your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. To request B-roll of Grand Hotel please contact us with your request at email@example.com.
6. Trademarks. GRAND HOTEL, the horse and carriage logo, AMERICA’S SUMMER PLACE, WORLD’S LARGEST SUMMER HOTEL, GRAND PECAN BALL, AMERICA’S ORIGINAL GRAND HOTEL, AMERICA’S TRUE GRAND HOTEL, 1-800-33-GRAND, GRAND HOTEL TOUCH OF SOFTNESS, SUSHI GRAND, THE JOCKEY CLUB, WOODS, THE GATE HOUSE, SADIE’S ICE CREAM PARLOR, CARLETON’S TEA STORE, BOBBY’S BAR, GERANIUM BAR, CUPOLA BAR, AUDUBON WINE BAR, and TERRACE ROOM are registered and unregistered trademarks of Grand Hotel Company and may not be used by third parties without a license. Grand Hotel may enforce its rights under trademark law against infringers.
7. Grand Hotel intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its web site and the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide. While we consider online security a priority, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties and you hereby release Grand Hotel from any such liability.
8. We intend this site for use only by adults who are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, please do not use this website, submit any information to Grand Hotel, or make purchases through this website.
9. From time to time, we may include on our web site links to other web sites that are not affiliated with Grand Hotel. Grand Hotel is not responsible for the operation or collection of any information from any web site operated by unaffiliated third parties. For relevant information about the privacy practices of these other web sites, please refer to their privacy policies