Celebrate Summer together this July and August
Located in Northern Michigan, Grand Hotel is named the Best Resort in the Midwest by Condé Nast Traveler. For many generations, guests have continued to visit America’s Summer Place to create new memories and traditions with their families. Now might feel like the right time to start making your summer plans to travel together safely.
In July and August, we will offer Family Added Value Days, your chance to stay longer and receive a 25% discount on your fourth night.
Package Price: Rates starting at $994 per room, per night (based on 2 adults, additional adult rates apply)
- There is no charge for children 17 and under staying in the same room with 2 adults
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Complimentary golf for children 17 and under who golf with an adult at 1/2 price (cart fee required)
- $40 credit at Grand Coffee & Provisions
- Scavenger hunt for a free scoop of ice cream upon completion
- Outdoor movies in the Tea Garden or by the pool on select evenings
- Family Olympics on select nights in August
- Nightly entertainment in the Terrace Room
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
New this year, guests will enjoy the renovated Esther Williams Swimming Pool with a family-friendly area complete with a zero-depth beach entry, water jet play area, and water slide. Parents can relax poolside in a reservable cabana with food and beverage service.
Bring your family to explore Mackinac Island by bicycle or horse-drawn carriage, or sit back and spend time together in the peacefulness of Mackinac Island with the level of hospitality you deserve at Grand Hotel during Family Added Value Days!
For availability, please use the Book Now link (promo code BXFAVD) or call Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.