The historic nature of Grand Hotel allows for a wide variety of guest room sizes and locations within the hotel.
All rates based on Full American Plan (full breakfast, Grand Luncheon Buffet and dinner daily).
Larger guest rooms with interior views or smaller guest rooms with lake views.
Double: $380.00 per person, per night
Single: $685.00 per night
Double: $419.00 per person, per night
Single: $763.00 per night
Children’s rates include the same meal plan as accompanying adult.
- Children 9 and under stay free at Grand Hotel
- Ages 10-17: $65.00 per night
- Ages 18 and over: $149.00 per night
Afternoon and dinner children’s programs are available daily and are complimentary for guests staying on the Modified American Plan. Click here to learn more.
Guest Rooms Photo Gallery
- 19.5% added hotel charge on the above rates
- 2% Mackinac Island assessment on the above rates
- 6% Michigan state sales tax is added to all rates, including the added hotel charge
- $8.50 per person for the round trip-transfer of luggage from the Mackinac Island ferry docks to Grand Hotel when you arrive and back again upon check-out
Tipping is neither expected nor permitted within Grand Hotel except at Astor’s Salon & Spa. Tipping is expected at the following off-site locations: Woods Restaurant, The Jockey Club at the Grand Stand, Fort Mackinac Tea Room, The Gate House, Pool Grill and Sushi Grand.
Visiting for the day? An admissions pass is required for non-hotel guests:
- $10.00 per adult
- $5.00 for children ages 5-9
- Children 4 and under are complimentary
Please know that that the cost of adult and children admissions are redeemable for the Grand Luncheon Buffet.
Taxi/carriage transportation on Mackinac Island is not included in the above rates. Many organizations conduct business meetings at Grand Hotel, so it is possible a group will also be guests in the hotel during your visit. For deposit and cancellation policies click here.
For the hotel dress guide please click here.