Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend
Arrive Friday, September 23 • Depart Sunday, September 25 2022
This October, raise a glass to something new-world, something old-world, at our Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend. Join Grand Hotel Master Sommelier, Elizabeth Schweitzer, for an array of themed events including a Welcome Reception, morning and early afternoon wine seminars, and featured wines at a special private dinner. (Additional information on our featured winery coming soon.) This package usually sells out, so be sure to make your reservations now!
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- One welcome amenity per reservation
- All Grand Hotel amenities
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Themed wine seminars
- Saturday evening themed dinner, this dinner is for adults only
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
This Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend is also available by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
Elizabeth Schweitzer, Master Sommelier at Grand Hotel
The eighth woman Sommelier in the world, Elizabeth enjoys sharing her vast knowledge every season with our guests during this special themed weekend. You can also find her in our Main Dining Room, helping you choose the perfect wine during your meal each evening.
Additionally Grand Hotel’s Salle à Manger was recently awarded an Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator for another consecutive year. It recognizes Grand Hotel’s well-chosen assortment of quality producers and list of choices that satisfy discerning wine lovers.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>