Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend
Arrive Friday, September 23 • Depart Sunday, September 25 2022
- Please view the Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend rates here.
Raise a glass this October for Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend. Join Grand Hotel Master Sommelier, Elizabeth Schweitzer, on Mackinac Island for this special weekend!
The weekend will begin with a Welcome Reception, followed by dinner in the Main Dining Room. On Saturday, enjoy breakfast in the Main Dining Room followed by morning and early afternoon themed wine seminars.
Later that evening, enjoy featured wines at a special private dinner. Afterward sip demitasse, enjoy musical entertainment in the Terrace Room or gather with friends in the Cupola Bar.
This package usually sells out, make your reservation soon!
Information on our featured winery of the Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend coming soon!
Elizabeth Schweitzer, Master Sommelier at Grand Hotel
The eighth woman Sommelier in the world, Elizabeth enjoys sharing her vast knowledge every season with our guests during this special themed weekend. You can also find her in our Main Dining Room helping you choose the perfect wine during your meal every evening.
Additionally, Grand Hotel’s Salle à Manger was recently awarded an Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator for another consecutive year. It recognizes Grand Hotel’s well-chosen assortment of quality producers and list of choices that satisfy discerning wine lovers.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- One welcome amenity per reservation
- All Grand Hotel amenities
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Themed wine seminars
- Saturday evening themed dinner, this dinner is for adults only
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend is also available by calling 1-800-334-7263.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>