We are excited to announce grand improvements coming for the 2021 season!
Next season guests will have even more to look forward to with the addition of new state-of-the-art facilities and enhanced offerings on our grounds. Over the winter months, we are undergoing extensive renovations to transform the iconic Esther Williams Swimming Pool, named after the actress and competitive swimmer who starred in the 1947 movie, This Time for Keeps, filmed at Grand Hotel.
When Grand Hotel reopens for the season, guests will enjoy a number of upgrades and have a brand new experience – fun for the entire family. Here are a few things to look forward to:
- Expanded outdoor space for leisure and meeting guests.
- Reservable cabanas for a luxurious poolside experience that includes food and beverage service from the Esther Williams Pool Bar.
- A new family-friendly area complete with a zero-depth beach entry, water jet play area, and water slide.
- A new large heated whirlpool, and private adults-only pool area featuring an infinity edge with magnificent views.
- Unique programming and events throughout the season, such as family-friendly movie nights.
Stay tuned for more updates via Facebook. We look forward to welcoming you this season!