Summer Wine Appreciation Weekend
Arrive Friday, June 25 • Depart Sunday, June 27, 2021
- Rates starting at $1,538.00 per couple; $1,388.00 single
- $149 per additional adult, per night
- Take advantage of our lowest rate this season and stay additional nights June 24 and/or June 27 for $329 per night, based on double occupancy. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
Please join Grand Hotel’s Master Sommelier, Elizabeth Schweitzer, and a celebrated winery for this special wine tasting and hotel package: the Summer Wine Appreciation Weekend at Grand Hotel.
The weekend will begin with a Welcome Reception, followed by dinner in the Main Dining Room. On Saturday, enjoy breakfast in the Main Dining Room followed by morning and early afternoon themed wine seminars.
Later that evening, enjoy a special private dinner followed by musical entertainment in the Terrace Room, or gather with friends in the Cupola Bar.
This package usually sells out, make your reservation soon!
Exciting details coming soon!
Elizabeth Schweitzer, Master Sommelier at Grand Hotel
The eighth woman Sommelier in the world, Elizabeth enjoys sharing her vast knowledge every season with our guests during this special themed weekend. You can also find her in our Main Dining Room helping you choose the perfect wine during your meal every evening.
Additionally, Grand Hotel’s Salle à Manger was recently awarded an Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator for the third consecutive year. It recognizes Grand Hotel’s well-chosen assortment of quality producers and list of choices that will satisfy discerning wine lovers
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Themed wine tastings
- Special dinner event on Saturday evening (Saturday dinner is for adults only)
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This wine tasting and hotel package is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.