Arrive Friday, August 19 • Depart Sunday, August 21, 2022
This summer, escape from same-old normal life and explore Michigan’s jewel, Mackinac Island. Experience the over 70 miles of natural and paved trails on one of our brand new Grand Hotel bikes, complete with a picnic lunch from Grand Coffee & Provisions. Join an early morning hike to Arch Rock, a must-see Mackinac Island natural formation. Top off your weekend with a walk into our local history with complimentary admission to Fort Mackinac.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Saturday Evening Reception
- Sunrise hike to Arch Rock, Mackinac Island famous rock formation all visitors must see
- $40 Credit per room for Bike Basket Lunch
- Grand Hotel Garden and Greenhouse Tour
- Optional West Bluff Tour with Hotel Historian Bob Tagatz*
- Complimentary Admission to Fort Mackinac
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
The Explore Mackinac weekend can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
This one-of-a-kind package is perfect for the avid explorer or anyone looking to embrace the beauty of Mackinac Island. Enjoy an evening reception on Saturday, Grand Hotel Garden and Greenhouse Tour, and finish each day with extraordinary meals in our Main Dining Room.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>
*Call 800-334-7263 to pre-register for optional West Bluff Tour after making your reservation. Availability is limited to 25 people.