Arrive Friday, August 12 - Depart Sunday, August 14
This summer, escape from same-old normal life and explore Michigan’s jewel, Mackinac Island and Grand Hotel. Enjoy the newly-opened Woodlands Activity Center with a round of miniature golf on the Gem, explore the local flora and fauna and learn some history from Hotel Historian Bob Tagatz.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- One round of miniature golf on the Gem (up to four people)
- Grand Hotel Garden and Greenhouse Tour
- Optional lecture with Hotel Historian Bob Tagatz
- Complimentary Admission to Fort Mackinac
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
The Experience Mackinac weekend can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>