Ballroom Dancing Weekend
Arrive Friday, October 2, 2020 • Depart Sunday, October 4, 2020
- Standard Room: Rates starting at $1,149.00 per couple; $1,049.00 single
- Lakeview Room: Rates starting at $1,585.00 per couple; $1,485.00 single
- $339.00 per additional adult
- Stay an additional night — Sunday, October 4 and Monday, October 5 — for $259 for the first two adults in the room
Ballroom Dancing Weekend is perfect for the experienced fox trotter or those looking to learn some new steps. Dance the night away in both the Theatre and Terrace Room to The Grand Hotel Orchestra led by Dr. Alex Graham, Grand Hotel Music Director, and a guest favorite, Jerry O’Hagan and his Orchestra — one of the top dance bands in the Midwest.
Dancers can experience a diverse range of ballroom dance styles, including Waltz, Rumba, and Swing. Professional dance instructors, Jose and Irma Cayao, teach the beginner courses, and John and Judy Tomlian teach the intermediate/advanced courses. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to help refine your moves or learn something new.
There is no place better to enjoy the sophistication of Ballroom Dancing than Grand Hotel, where nightly dancing and dressing up for dinner has been a tradition for generations.
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday evening reception
- All entertainment and Saturday dance instruction
- Free golf green fees on The Jewel (cart fee required)
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This ballroom dance weekend package is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.