Old Fashioned Mackinac Fourth of July Celebration
Arrive Thursday, July 1 • Depart Tuesday, July 6, 2021
- Rates starting at $5,466.00 per room (up to 4 people)
Length of Stay Requirements and Pricing Details:
- This package has a length of stay requirement of 7 nights.
- Regular package rates apply for the nights of July 2 – July 5.
- You must choose 4 nights outside of the regular package dates (listed above). Choose 4 nights from the following dates of June 29, 30, July 1, 5 and/or 6th for $429 per night for the first 2 adults. $149 per person for additional guests. Regular children rates apply. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
Join us for a Mackinac Island tradition, and come celebrate the July Fourth holiday at Grand Hotel!
Experience two days of an exciting children’s carnival! One day we will host an ice cream social, and the second day will be a BBQ luncheon in the Tea Garden. Complimentary golf for ages 17 and younger and 50% off for accompanying adults on The Jewel, beer and wine reception, and breakfast and dinner daily will also be included. Celebrate the Fourth of July evening with an American Picnic and Grand fireworks show seen from the Front Porch!
July is the perfect time to soak up the sun at the brand new Esther Williams Swimming Pool, play lawn games in the Tea Garden, or take a bike ride and explore everything Mackinac Island has to offer. With so many activities around Grand Hotel and Mackinac Island, there really is something for everyone of all ages to enjoy. We hope to see you for this Grand Fourth of July tradition!
- Breakfast and dinner daily, with a casual family dining option
- Beer and Wine Reception
- Outdoor movies at the Esther Williams Swimming Pool on July 2nd and 3rd
- Two days of a Children’s Carnival, including a BBQ luncheon on July 3rd, and an Ice Cream Social on July 4th
- American Picnic in the Tea Garden the evening of July 4th
- 4th of July fireworks
- Complimentary golf green fees for ages 17 and under, and 50% off golf for adults on The Jewel (cart fee required – $30 per person, per 9 holes)
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This July Fourth Mackinac Island package is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.