The buffet is served daily from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM in our Main Dining Room. Your group will enjoy a wide selection of salads, fresh fruit and vegetables, seafood, and hot and cold entrées, as well as non-alcoholic beverages and a dessert table offering more than 20 types of freshly baked pastries. Cocktails, beer, and wine are available for purchase.
Reservations are required 60 days prior to arrival for group luncheon rates to apply:
- $25.00 per child, ages 6-9
- $32.00 per youth, ages 10-17
- $24.00 per Scout in uniform, ages 6-17
- $49.00 per adult who is part of a group tour of 20 or more persons. This group rate also applies to teachers and chaperones accompanying student groups or Scout Troops
- $56.50 per adult who is not part of a group and paying individually on their own
- No charge for infants or toddlers up to age 5, when accompanying a parent who has purchased lunch
*All luncheon rates are subject to 6% Michigan state sales tax.