Summer Wine Appreciation Weekend
Arrive: Friday, June 28, 2013
Depart: Sunday, June 30, 2013
$1059 per couple, $909 single
$1359 per couple, $1209 single
Join us for Summer Wine Weekend featuring¬†Domaine Chandon.¬†Ellen Flora, Senior Brand Ambassador of Domaine Chandon with 18 years of experience educating wine enthusiasts about the essence of wine, food, and the arts will be present during the weekend. Located in California Chandon Estates is the leading producer of world-class sparkling wines and produces limited quantities of still wines from estate grown vineyards. Their wines reflect California‚Äôs vibrant regional character yet remain true to century old champagne and wine making methods.
The weekend will begin with a Welcome Reception on the Front Porch serving Chandon wines followed by a five-course dinner in the Main Dining Room. Saturday will start with two separate wine tastings hosted by Ellen Flora featuring a sparkling tasting in the morning and a still tasting in the afternoon. (to see past tastings click here) Later that evening enjoy a cocktail reception and special dinner also serving Chandon wine. Afterwards sip demitasse, enjoy musical entertainment in the Terrace Room or gather with friends in the Cupola Bar.
- A full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Special event dinner on Saturday night serving Chandon wine(Saturday dinner is for adults only)
- Friday evening Welcome Reception serving Chandon wine
- Saturday afternoon wine tasting and event hosted by Ellen Flora, Senior Wine Ambassador of Domaine Chandon
- Saturday evening Grand Cocktail Reception and evening Cordial Reception serving Chandon wine
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel