Grand Hotel’s 127th Birthday
Dates for this package have ended. Please browse our other 2014 packages.
$540 per couple per night, $465 single per night
Buy two nights and get a third half off, or buy one night and get a second night 25% off.
It’s our birthday, but the gift is to you- a summertime getaway at a special package rate.
For 127 years, Grand Hotel has defined Mackinac Island and helped establish it as the place to go and get way from it all. Come experience the beauty of the Straits of Mackinac from the world’s longest porch, escape the heat in Esther Williams Swimming Pool, or surround yourself in a bygone era as you take in the island by bicycle or a horse and carriage tour. Package includes a full breakfast and five-course dinner daily, and a Grand Hotel history lecture or garden tour each day.
**Stay the night of July 10th, Grand Hotel’s 127th Birthday and we will have a special birthday cocktail reception on the Front Porch.**
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Daily activity (either a Grand Hotel history lecture or garden tour)
- Guests staying the night of July 10th will receive a complimentary cocktail reception to celebrate Grand Hotel’s 127th birthday
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, 2% Mackinac Island assessment and a $8.00 per person baggage handling charge. Regular additional adult and children’s rates apply. *Dates subject to availability.