Pure Michigan Package
Available on select dates in May, June, September and October.
$186 per person, per room, per night, based on double occupancy, $297 single, per room, per night
Make your 2013 vacation a Pure Michigan experience and enjoy the best Michigan has to offer. Visit historic Mackinac Island and Grand Hotel, America's Summer Place.
Once you are here the possibilities are endless. Enjoy a round of golf on The Jewel our 18-hole course with incredible views of the Straits of Mackinac and the Mackinac Bridge, bicycle around the perimeter of historic Mackinac Island or take a horse-drawn carriage tour, swim in Esther Williams Swimming Pool, play lawn games in the Tea Garden, or relax in a rocking chair on the world's longest porch. Regardless of the time of year you visit there is always plenty of things to do and beautiful scenery to make your trip unforgettable.
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Free golf green fees on The Jewel (cart fee required)
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel