Grand Hotel’s 130th Birthday
Dates for this package have ended. Please browse our other 2017 packages.
Package Price:$599 per couple, per night, $524 single per night
It’s our birthday, but the gift is to you– a summertime getaway in July at a special package rate.
For 131 years, Grand Hotel has defined Mackinac Island and helped establish it as the place to go and get away from it all. Come experience the beauty of the Straits of Mackinac from the world’s longest porch, escape the heat in Esther Williams Swimming Pool, or surround yourself in a bygone era as you take in the island by bicycle or a horse and carriage tour. Package includes a full breakfast and five-course dinner daily, and a Grand Hotel history lecture or garden tour each day.
Buy two nights and get a third night half off, or buy one night and get a second night 25% off.
Make sure to stay Monday, July 10th for Grand Hotel’s 130th Birthday! There will be a Special Champagne Toast on the Front Porch that evening.
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Daily activity (either a Grand Hotel history lecture or garden tour)
- July 10th Champagne Toast for guests of the Birthday package
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, 2% Mackinac Island assessment and a $8.50 per person baggage handling charge. Regular additional adult and children’s rates apply. *Dates subject to availability.